Palace of 1700, with private garden, located near Piazza Maggiore, built on the walls of the historic center of Feltre. Dominant and solitary position with views over the city. Articulated in four floors above ground, with main entrance from Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and secondary entrance from Via Campogiorgio. The property has a large entrance hall, with wooden beams ceiling and frescoes on the walls, which leads to the various rooms of the building. The garden is divided into several levels, the one at the level of the building is 250 square meters, while the one at the level below (just above Via Campogiorgio) is about 1970 square meters.
Heating by methane gas.